This is the sixth episode of the Security Justice podcast recorded October 15th 2008 live at Mavis Winkle’s Irish Pub! This episode was hosted by Tom, Dave and Tyler. In this episode we were finally able to stream live! Thanks to everyone listening and for participating in the live chat via IRC. Here are the topics covered and show notes:
- Ohio Linux Fest Recap. Pictures posted here.
- Greg Feezel from the Ohio Information Security Summit
- Malware Challenge update
- Speaker Recap – NEO InfoSec Forum
- Information Gathering with Maltego – Tom Eston
- Protecting website users from each other – Brian Shura
- Facebook dataset released. How anonymous is it?
- Elcomsoft Claims WPA/WPA2 Cracking “Breakthrough”…not really
- What’s on your Simcard? Check out Larry Pesce’s Simcard Forensics Presentation
- Scammers introduce ATM skimmers with built-in SMS notification
- OWASP NY update. Videos now online!
- Chris Nickerson special edition recorded…ready to launch. Check out Chris in the latest issue of Information Security Magazine (page 56).
- Oops, teacher mistakenly messages cop for pot buy
- Conspiracy Goes Mainstream: CNBC’s Big Brother, Big Business
- RoboDump 1.0
- Encrypt your Ubuntu 8.04 installation…It’s easy when creating a fresh install and with a separate “snapshot” volume
- McCain burps like Quagmire? hmmm….
- Yes, Matt is getting married! Congrats to Matt!
Please send show feedback to feedback [aT] securityjustice.com or comment below. Thanks for listening!