Security Justice Episode 34 – THOTCON, Notacon and the Penetration Testing Execution Standard with @kaospunk
This is the 34th episode of the Security Justice podcast recorded live at Damon’s Grill in Independence, OH. This episode was hosted by Dave and Tom with special guests kaospunk, ghostnomad, John Doe Locksmith and Darth Vader. Music as always provided by dualCORE. Here are the show notes from this episode:
- Two awesome conferences coming up! THOTCON in Chicago and Notacon in Cleveland! Security Justice will be at both! We will be streaming live over UStream at THOTCON and most likely on Notacon Radio with some VERY special guests (hint: 0ph3lia and hopefully Jimmy Chan)
- BSides Cleveland UStream is posted!
- Check out Dave Kennedy’s Offensive Security Class…prepare your mind for MELTDOWN!
- Brandon talks about the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) and what it means to the security industry.
- Join the PTES LinkedIn group and get involved!
Please send show feedback to feedback [aT] securityjustice.com or comment below.