This is the 29th episode of the Security Justice podcast recorded September 15th 2010 live at Damon’s Grill in Independence, OH. This episode was hosted by Tom, Dave, Matt and Chris with special guests Alex Hamerstone, James Arlen and Dave Kennedy. Music as always provided by dualCORE. Thanks to everyone listening to the live stream and for participating in the chat via IRC. Here are the show notes:
- Alex discusses his talk at the Northeast Ohio Information Security Forum: Building Blocks for Building Docs. We delve into one of the most forgotten topics in InfoSec…documentation <gasp>.
- Derby Con is coming! Be there! September 30-October 2, 2011
- The Information Security Summit is October 14-15th in Cleveland Ohio. Tom, Matt and Chris will all be speaking!
- Check-in to random locations just like Alex by using Tom’s guide.
- Tom Eston and Kevin Johnson will be presenting the third Social Zombies talk (lite version) at OWASP AppSec DC: Social Zombies Gone Wild: Totally Exposed and Uncensored
- Alex explains how information security relates to “The Bridges of Madison County”. Seriously.
- Check out Gary’s blog about SSL Wars!
- Schuyler Towne and the Open Locksport project
- Stay tuned for some very special live dualCORE!
Please send show feedback to feedback [aT] securityjustice.com or comment below.